In accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulations (679/2016), which will enter into force on 25 May 2018, we have the honor to confirm / reconfirm your agreement regarding the collection and processing by Euroexpo Fairs – the organizer of the HOLDE TEXTIL EXPO of the data provided by you (company name, person name, phone number, e-mail address).
The purpose of data collection and processing is to provide / continue to inform you via e-mail and / or telephone about the HODLE TEXTIL EXPO, to contact you via email and / or telephone to update your collected and processed data.
Data processing period
- During the period in which you will be working in the company, which in terms of its field of activity is part of the target audience of HOLDE TEXTIL EXPO;
- Upon requesting in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org the termination of the processing / deletion of your data.
- You have the right to be informed about everything that happens with your personal data, knowing what they are used for, accessing, modifying, and even revoking consent;
- You have the right to request access to the processed data and the result of the processed data at email@example.com.
- You have the right to request e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cease processing and / or deleting the data.
At any time you can request:
- Ending the e-mailing from HOLDE TEXTIL EXPO newsletters and information about HOLDE TEXTIL EXPO information messages, providing at the end of each online communication received from Euroexpo Fairs SRL the possibility of OPT-OUT or by written request sent to e-mail email@example.com
Euroexpo Fairs SRL
Address: Expozitiei Blvd. no.7, sect.1, Bucharest, postal code: 012101, registered with no. 15338 in the personal data processing register.